so Timmy what time should Zack, Kylar, and I be there for the game this week? *loL* seems we brought you all good luck last week ... j/k man!
my top ten
1. NYG
2. NYJ
3. TEN
4. TB
5. PIT
6. ARI
7. CAR
8. IND
9. DAL
10. BAL
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
so Timmy what time should Zack, Kylar, and I be there for the game this week? *loL* seems we brought you all good luck last week ... j/k man!
I like the sig some bald guy i never really noticed it ... it's almost as good as erin andrews' ass
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GatorGirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so Timmy what time should Zack, Kylar, and I be there for the game this week? *loL* seems we brought you all good luck last week ... j/k man! </div></div>
Please don't come haha lol....
Every time you all come down and watch the game they suck it up lol. I'll see you all after the game!!!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my top ten
1. NYG
2. NYJ
3. TEN
4. TB
5. PIT
6. ARI
7. CAR
8. IND
9. DAL
10. BAL </div></div>
Mine would have to be..
NYG
NYG
Titans
Steelers
Cowboys
Panthers
Bucs
Colts
Cardinals
Skins
Giants twice?
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
I meant the Jets second.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...They let the Jets defense hold them to 13 points...</div></div>
There was no "let" to it. The Jets just put their foot on the Titans.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks